What is Snoose?

 Apparently some readers are not familiar with Henry's snoose, (or  sometimes spelled snus.) It is a powdered dipping tobacco that you place between your lip and gum. Snus (or snoose) is a wet form of snuff and is from Sweden or Norway, I think. It is not as messy as chewing tobacco, supposedly you don't have to spit out as much juice, but Henry has cans for it around his place, so don't quote me on that.


If you would like to subscribe to my blog, please create an account and/or log in. Once you have done that, you will see the option to subscribe at the bottom of my blogs.